- 2-20, Kenroku-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken 920-0936
- By Car
Take the Kanazawa Outer Ring Road (Yamagawa Kansen) from Kanazawa Morimoto IC (approx. 15 minutes)
Take the prefectural road from Kanazawa West IC (approx. 20 minutes).
Nearest Parking Facility (directly across the street)
Please use the Kenroku parking facility near the Kenrokuen-shita intersection operated by Ishikawa Prefecture.
(Parking for 480 cars/40 buses)
- By Bus (from Kanazawa Station)
- Take a bus operated by Hokuriku Railroad (Hokutetsu) from Kanazawa Station and get off at Kenrokuen-shita/Kanazawa Castle (approx.20 minutes). The Center is just a one-minute walk from the bus stop.
It is convenient to take the Kenrokuen Shuttle Bus.
For more information on the Kenrokuen Shuttle Bus service, please refer to the Hokuriku Railroad website.
- To those using the Kenroku parking facility operated by Ishikawa Prefecture
- We recommend those who plan to visit Kenrokuen use the Kenroku parking facility since it is close to park entrances close to the Kotoji Toro stone lantern as well as Kanazawa Castle Park.
Note: The Ishikawa Local Products Center provides a ¥350 parking voucher to customers spending ¥3000 or more (equivalent to the first hour of parking fees). Only one voucher will be provided for one vehicle.
Please bring your parking ticket with you when visiting the Center for validation.